Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 September 2009

Yesterday after sending my bro to tuition, went to cyber. Have to give it a bet that i can arrive in time for class. If i don't go, i don't even know where to go and what to do during the one hour plus. So went cyber. New SDO season 2 summer vacation. Only one new song is nice. The rest not nice. So just play that song only lo. Luckily still in time for class.
F4 class as boring as usual as well. But ok la. Know a bit about law on partnership and company. Maybe useful for future but not for now. Hehe. Don't know why yesterday night so tired. If i don't think of other thing and only listen to teacher, i will surely fall asleep. Haiz. That's why did not really get what teacher is saying. Maybe yesterday wake up too early for F9 class.
This afternoon during my devotion, God touched me with his speech. I had a touch, wanting to post his words into my blog.
Written 12.57pm

0 comments: