Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/2009

Today i woke up very early. Well, at least earlier that any other that without classes in the morning. I woke up at 7.30am. Then study for about 9 hours. Crazy. Actually 8 because i play computer games for 1 hours +. Manage to watch a pokemon episode. Play Groword, chinese chess, international chess and Big 2.5. Prepare my uniform, go cut hair. Thus, less than 8 hours of study. So only manage to finish my F6 Taxation Chapter 2 Employment Income for all the exercises + memorise 1 F4 essay which is veil of incorporation. Very little. Far behind my schedule. So tired. I think tomorow rest 1 day then tuesday keep on the 8 hour stuff.
Finally, we have decided that we go UTAR instead of Singapore for study. So UTAR here i come.
Written 11.32pm

0 comments: