Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 November 2009

This is the day where my computer has recovered. Today woke up so late because no classes are conducted this morning, after finishing F9 that is. Now only left night classes. Today only study F6 Taxation for chapter 1. Far left behind the schedule. Don't know if want to apply the rule the F9 teacher gave or not. That is 7 hours play, 8 hours sleep and 9 hours study or 8 hours play, 8 hours sleep and 8 hours study. I think no need la. Unless really behind my learning schedule. Now i think i can catch up.
Today, i went to get my laptop back from Saberkas without knowing that i need to pay. I thought i had warranty so there is no need for me to pay. Who knows i still need to pay. I have no money with me so need to run here and there to get money to pay RM45. Haiz. So tired.
I brought my laptop with me to college. Luckily no one stold it.
Tonight F6 classes teacher say she wanted to scold me but a bit only la. Not much. No more being the top student in the class as Connie got 64 which is the highest in the class and i only got 58. Maybe is because of over confidence. Should really pay more attention to F6 if i am to get Malaysian prize. But i may need to sacrifice the other papers. So Malaysian prize or all pass? Haiz. Hard to choose.
Tonight teacher let us go early. So we stayed and chat a while. But i don't want to go for study group. Don't care. I cannot study with study group. I can only study alone.
Connie wanted my number tonight because she wanted to contact me for study group. However, i gave her my number and letting her know that i had her number very early. She asked me how i got her number. But i don't know how did i manage to skip that question. Hmm... Praise Lord!
Written 11.44pm

0 comments: