Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Friday, April 23, 2010

23/4/2010

Yesterday night, i was invited to have supper with Alvin and Neng Ping at Block G. I ate the last supper in KL.

Today, i went to the dobi shop and found out that it opened shop so early at 10am++. Never knew he open so early. But he didn't wash my clothes so no choice had to take the dirty clothes back to the LRT station where my dad was. Took LRT and Aerobus to LCCT.

When we checked in, we found out that the bag was over 33kg. Where we needed to pay extra RM45 for the extra 3kg. So expensive.

While on the plane, the pilot didn't fly that good. The aeroplane had a sudden fall where we as passengers flew up. Lots of people screamed but not a big deal. Then we landed at around 3.40pm. The church uncle brought me home with my dad.

I finally say my cat where it has grown so much. Luckily it hasn't forgotten me. Tonight i did the first meal prayer with my family. First time. A start of something new.

Lastly, i really starting to miss my fellow classmates from UTAR after seeing the pictures they tag in facebook. Human only knows how to appreciate when they loss them.

11.46pm

0 comments: