Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Thursday, April 22, 2010

22/4/2010

Today woke up eat breakfast at bunga emas for the last time. Then i baru realise that today is thursday and the dobi shop is closed. So need to take my clothes tomorrow.

I went to school to attend my last class at UTAR which is Mr. Lim's class - Introductory Calculus Tutorial. Even though i copy copy and copy, is useless to me now. Hooi Kie sitting there don't care about me. She doesn't believe that i will quit my studies. She will believe it next friday. So didn't really talk so much with her. Then surprisingly, Vicky came. So he sat beside me attending the class.

It was 9am and only 3 of the AM students attended the class. Luckily, Hui Ling and Yee Mun then followed. At almost 10am, Sim Yee showed up. All of us AM students wore white. So took picture with Mr. Lim and found out that who was going to take picture for us. So only me and Vicky took the picture with Mr. Lim then the girls followed. Thus, no full picture of all.

Then we took picture with Dr. Roy and luckily her student helped us to take photo so we have the full picture. Then, strangely, Hui Ling wanted to them to take picture with me one by one. Don't know if she believes me so much or did she see what i post on my blog yesterday. However, i took picture with then 2 by 2.

So then we went to Taman Bunga Raya to photostate stuff. As Sim Yee was left behind so i slowed down purposely so that no one was left behind. Talked with Sim Yee and Vicky along the way to TBR. At the end i told Yee Mun (until now i still don't know is Yee Mun or Yee Man) that don't need to photostate for me. Then we spilt into two groups and i followed Sim Yee until her car and i walked off home.

Then Aaron came back followed by Neng Ping. Me, Neng Ping, Simon and his relative went to E-Fatt to have our last lunch together. After that i went to smile hotel to book the room. But before that, i went to AmBank ATM to get money but can't. Then i went to Maybank ATM to get money and finally can.

So i went to smile hotel and found out that the 4 person room was the only one left. So i just booked it. Then i went back vista wira to pack my things and bring my bags to the hotel for about 3 rounds but i caught taxis on my way to the hotel. But the first taxi driver cheated me further RM2. The rest were ok.

So i stayed in the hotel for the rest of the afternoon and waited for my dad to arrive at wangsa at about 7pm++. So i went LRT station picked him up and went to the hotel. Then we went to section 1 to eat something and then went Jusco but didn't buy anything because the queue was so long. Then went to the shop below smart hotel and buy yogurt to eat. Came back to the hotel and packed up my things plus watch NTV 7 news. I was wondering why the girls still don't post the pictures up.

10.55pm

0 comments: