Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21/4/2010

Today is my last second day in UTAR. I woke up at 7am in the morning. Had dinner with Aaron Chuo and Chuo Neng Ping. Talk a lot about revelation. Then, i finally can understand why Reformed Theologists go against charismatic movements. The main reason is charismatic movements indirectly brings out a thought that revelation is still available today. However, it is not possible.

Luckily i caught the UTAR bus. I went to school just to wait for 11am so that i can go with my coursemates to play. When i reach there, no heart to study. Just waiting the time to pass. Only receive my test paper where i already know how much i get from the start. I did not copy anything from the whiteboard and i skipped class. So regret because i skipped class because after i skipped for a while the class ends. Then i called my mum and asked about the shop rental and stuff and didn't manage to answer Lim Sheng Yang's phone. Then i noticed that the class has ended and called Sheng Yang and chase them to the KTAR hostel's main gate.

Sheng Yang and i followed Lim Sim Yee's car to KTAR to do something. Then went to a shop at section 1 wangsa maju to eat something with Yee Mun, Hui Ling, Hooi Kee, Sheng Yang and Sim Yee. Then talk and eat about 1 and a half hours. Then i baru know Yee Man don't want to go watch movie with us. Talked about lots of staff from sarawak to politics to singers etc.

After that go to Leisure Hall to watch movie at Cheras. When we reached there, then Hui Ling said want to split and splitted. But i didn't want to split because so obvious my point of getting out with them is to be together with each and everyone of them But Sheng Yang said they go see clothes. So no choice then go drink coffee and eat AGAIN at Old Town White Coffee. Then i baru full. Then i told Sheng Yang that i am not going to continue. He is the first one that i tell.

Then we go watch movie at 3pm. We watched 做人 which is a nice movie. But some points of views are wrong. I ate popcorns which was so much until i was so full. I wanted to give all of them a treat but i didn't do it. So strange of doing it. Don't know will they think i am so stingy or what.

After the movie, we saw Beh Yee Chun. Then we went to have dinner 旺谷 which is a restoran inside the Leisure Hall. I didn't eat because i was so full. I gave them so many tips saying i am not going to continue my studies but i don't think they get it. So i think they will know it by then.

Then Sheng Yang and i decided to go back home but because we wanted to take taxi then he didn't want and continued to watch movie with them. So i went back on my own. Then i baru know that Maluri there traffic jam. I asked a wrong bus to stop and the bus driver asked me to back direction. So i went back but didn't see any bus station. Then suddenly Aaron called and i answer so angrily. Lord please forgive me. Then the Lord provide me with a good taxi driver and i asked him to send me to the nearest LRT station so he sent me to Sungai Besi LRT Station which is he last two from Sri Petaling. When i reached Masjid Jamek, Alvin Zhong Hong picked me up with Aaron and Neng Ping.

Then we reached home and Shi Rong, Alvin, Neng Ping and Aaron prayed for me and had a farewell party with me. Then they study until now. I taught a little bit about Contract Acts to Neng Ping and Aaron.

Written at 10.49pm

0 comments: