Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Monday, August 31, 2009

31 August 2009

Yesterday, in Maong Church, I saw Kho Lee in church and know that she had return to UNIMAS. Most probably she is taking Pharmacy course.
This afternoon went to Satok to buy clothes and met a few visitors from Singapore. They asked where to eat good laksas. I told them that is below the fly over at 3rd mile where i also never ate there before. I just heard from You Kee about it. Then, went to the state muzeum and ate belacan behoon where it is very rear that it opened. Luckily, today is national day.
Tonight 7.00pm close shop. Don't know go where.
Want to share something extra. Until now still don't understand what God wants with me. But now i kept on doing what i should do. I am still wondering what to study while waiting for my A-Levels certificate. So, hope God give exact and clear call to me before i go anywhere and study anything.
Written 5.07pm.

0 comments: