Worthy is the Lamb

最痛的时候

Sunday, August 30, 2009

30/8/2009

Yesterday, ending with a worry. Now it proves that my worry is right. Yesterday night, my brother told me things about her. After listening and discover more about her, i am even more worried in the case between her and the current youth chairman in Chin Fu Methodist Church. How can i say i forgot how she looks like. I remembered her the most. I can never forget somebody who play music with me. Music speaks to the person who plays and listens to it. How can i forget about a person who played music with me. NEVER! I said i can't remember because i still don't know she is Jenny's sister. I am really sorry.
This morning, my bro went to Maong Church for Kuching Youth Choir. I saw her but it doesn't seem like she saw me. Don't know is it because i hurt her so badly. Really sorry. I don't mean it. However, i can't do anything anymore. Hope she forgives me. A thousands sorry.
The Choir has improved a lot since the start. Now it has a lot of people. Today, the Pastor Cheng speaks of How to be special from the unspecial. Firstly, he said do a bit more in your work. He gives an example of a farmer coming into a car exhibition. A lady came to ask him if he wants to buy a car. But the farmer says he just wnt to cool down in the air-conditioned exhibition. But still the girl took him inside and served him a drink. She showed and explained the characteristics of the different models of the car even though the farmer says that he is not going to buy. After she explained, the farmer give her a piece of paper ordering 8 vans! Secondly, do a bit more for others. Thirdly, do a bit more in your life. Matthew 25;37-46.
Next week, i am going to get the CD from captain. Hope he can gives me and i post it online and give her my address. Hope she doesn't mind i post her picture as well. You are a pretty young lady. Should have confidence in youself. Anyway, no one is going to see it. This blog has never been exposed to any person. I have yet to give anyone my address. So maybe you will be the first one. So don't worry.

0 comments: